OPTICAL SIGNAL ANALYZER (OSA) ASSEMBLY 2A1A1 REPLACEMENT (cont)
Position chassis lift (18) at center
of gravity under front of OSA. Place
lumber (19) on chassis lift to
On chassis lift (18), lock wheels and
raise base plate (20) until it just
8. Wrap ratchet strap (21) around OSA
and base plate (20). Be sure ratchet
strap is positioned over center of
gravity of OSA and wrapped only
around base plate of chassis lift.
Secure ratchet strap with ratchet
(22) positioned between chassis lift
EXCESSIVE STRAIN CAN CAUSE SERIOUS
DONT: ATTEMPT TO LIFT OR CARRY
HEAVY OBJECTS ALONE.
DO: GET HELP FOR LIFTING OR CARRY-
ING HEAVY OBJECTS.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE A SUDDEN PAIN
WHILE LIFTING OR DISCOMFORT AFTER
LIFTING, GET MEDICAL HELP AT ONCE.
10. Remove two stop bolts (23) that
secure OSA slides (24) to mating
slides (25) in cabinet.
11. Unlock wheels on chassis lift (18)
and move OSA away from dayside test
12. Lower base plate with OSA, all the
13. Position chassis lift (18) with OSA
(3) in front of dayside test bench
and lock wheels.
14. Raise OSA up until slides (24) on OSA
aline with slides (25) in cabinet.
Raising or lowering of OSA may be
necessary to lock slides together.
15. Pull cabinet slides (25) out onto OSA
slides (24) until locked together.
16. Push OSA forward until it hits stops
in slides, then install two stop
Check to be sure stop
bolts are installed correctly, OSA
cannot be pulled away from test