1-10. DESCRIPTION OF ELECTRONIC STATION (cont)
PROGRAMMABLE POWER SUPPLY ASSEMBLY 1A3
(1) The programmable power supply assembly 1A3 consists of four power supplies
(1A3A1 and 1A3A2, Kepco Model ATE 36-3M and 1A3A3 and 1A3A4, Kepco Model ATE 75-1.5M)
mounted on a rack adapter (Kepco Model RA-37), and drawer slides.
A support bracket
is secured to the bottom front section of the rack adapter.
It is required to support
over 75 pounds of equipment (four power supplies) in the rack.
(2) A ground lead is installed on the rear of the rack adapter that connects to a
ground lead connected to the electronic station.
(3) Power supplies 1A3A1 and 1A3A2 provide a programmed controlled output (O vdc
thru 36 vdc and O amps thru 3 amps).
Power supplies 1A3A3 and 1A3A4 provide a pro-
grammed controlled output (O vdc thru 75 vdc and O amps thru 1.5 amps).
(4) The front panel of each power supply contains current/voltage level control
switches and meters, LED mode indicators, a CROWBAR reset power on/off switch, and a
CROWBAR trigger level pushbutton switch.
The CROWBAR reset power on/off switch is for
protection of the system when the preset voltage/current level is exceeded.
(5) The rear panel contains a circuit card type connector that accepts a 50-
The rear panel also has a 115 vac input power connection and a
five-contact terminal board used for sensing outputs.
(6) The programmable power supply assembly provides voltage outputs to the Matrix
Switch Assembly 2A2A1O and to connector 2A2A4J1 (thru relay assembly 2A2A4A1) as
directed by the digital computer assembly 1A1O.
Length 21.6 in
Weight 87 lb
115v ±1Ov, 60 Hz
Operating Temperature: 32° thru 149°F