(3) Third. Identify the item on the illustration
TM 11-5805-201-35, Telephone Set TA-312/PT
and note the illustration figure and item number of
PP-1104A/G and PP-1104B/G
(4) Fourth. Using the Repair Parts Listing, find
TM 11-6130-236-12, Charger, Battery PP-1451/G
the figure and item number noted on the illustration.
TM 11-6130-236-24P, Charger, Battery
b. When National stock number or part number is
TM 11-6130-236-35, Charger, Battery PP-1451/G
TM 11-6130-246-12, Power Supply PP-1104C/G
(1) First. Using the Index of National Stock
TM 11-6130-246-24P, Power Supply PP-1104C/G
Numbers and Part Numbers, find the pertinent
National stock number or part number. This index is
5. How to Locate Repair Parts
in NIIN sequence followed by a list of part numbers
in alphameric sequence, cross-referenced to the il-
a. When National stock number or part number is
lustration figure number and item number.
(2) Second. After finding the figure and item
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine
number, locate the figure and item number in the
the functional group within which the item belongs.
repair parts list.
This is necessary since illustrations are prepared for
functional groups and listings are divided into the
(2) Second. Find the illustration covering the
functional group to which the item belongs.
(Next printed page is 4.)